Get Dental Services
If you are a Healthy Families Program member, then your selected one of four dental programs when you enrolled.
To find a dentist, call your dental program:
- Access Dental 1(888) 849-8440
- Delta Dental 1(877) 580-1042
- HealthNet Dental 1(800) 213-6991
- Premier Access Dental 1(888) 584-5830
If you don't remember which dental program you selected, call the Healthy Families Program at (800)880-5305 or refer to your San Francisco Health Plan ID Card.
Your covered dental benefits include:
- Diagnostic & Preventive Care, such as exams, x-rays, and cleanings;
- Emergency Services for pain control;
- Restorative Services, such as fillings.
Your dental program can also answer other dental questions, like how to change dentists, or how to file a grievance.
There are other special services offered such as root canals and gum treatments. Your dentist can advise you on the best course of treatment for your teeth, and can explain which services are allowed under the dental benefits program you selected.
If you have any other questions about your Healthy Families Program member benefits, email San Francisco Health Plan Customer Service, or call us at (800)288-5555, Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm.