Benefits and Services
The Healthy Kids program provides medical, dental, and vision coverage. San Francisco Health Plan offers members:
- Doctor Visits - over 2,500 providers to choose from
- Dental Care
- Vision Care (Glasses & Eye Exams) - over 200 vision service providers
- Hospital and Emergency Room Care - six of the best San Francisco hospitals
- Prescription Drugs - over 200 pharmacies throughout San Francisco
- Regular Check-ups and Immunizations (shots)
- OB/GYN Services and Pregnancy Care
- Family Planning
- Substance Abuse Programs
- Mental Health Services
- Specialty Care - over 2,000 specialists in our network
Summary Of Benefits
The Summary of Benefits () matrix is intended to be used to help you compare coverage benefits and is a summary only.
Evidence of Coverage
The Evidence of Coverage () should be consulted for a detailed description of coverage benefits and limitations.
Please note, effective December 1, 2009, The Healthy Kids Program has made changes to your premium and co-payment amounts. SFHP has notified you of these changes by mail. To download a copy of the Healthy Kids Program change notification letter, click here().
Note: There are no co-payments for preventive visits or for members under the age of 24 months for well-baby care and office visits. There are no co-payments for members who are documented Alaska Natives or Native Americans.