The Provider Resource Guide is available to all SFHP providers.
This referral guide was designed to educate providers about community-based services and programs available to your patients. Though it covers a wide array of needs from adult day services and dental plans to tuberculosis screening and behavioral health, it is not a comprehensive list.
Please contact Provider Relations, at (415) 547-7818 x 7084 or Provider Relations if you would like additional copies of this document.
- Women, Infants and Children Program- Medical Justification for Theraputic Formula Forms
- Free Bayview Hunters Point Shuttle: Download Brochure or Website
- San Francisco Department of Public Health- Maternal & Child Health- Domestic Violence Resources
- Child, Youth and Family System of Care, Directory of Programs
- San Francisco Department of Public Health-Maternal & Child Health- Postpartum Depression Resources
- Stop Smoking Programs in San Francisco