Do I qualify for the Healthy Families Program?
The Healthy Families Program covers children who are:
- Uninsured & under 19 years of age
- California residents, US citizens, nationals, or eligible qualified immigrants
- Not eligible for no-cost Medi-Cal
- Not covered by employer-sponsored health insurance in the last three months
- Within the income guidelines
To find out if you qualify for the Healthy Families Program or another of our health care coverage programs, contact our Enrollment Team.